532 Gallery Thomas Jaeckel celebrated ten years in business in 2018 and rewarded themselves with an updated website. The gallery hired Studio28 to thoroughly clean and update the backend, migrate to a new hosting provider and design and develop a light and minimal theme.
What we did
- Migrated site to a high performance hosting provider
- Removed unnecessary plugins and updated current plugins to better meet functional needs
- Uncovered and removed malware that was interfering with backend processes
- Designed and developed a minimal, lightweight WordPress theme able to quickly load gallery images and to work on all screen sizes and types
- Implemented https for better SEO performance and increased security
- Improved backend processes to simplify site admin for the gallery owners and staff.