The Black TV and Film Collective is a Brooklyn based nonprofit membership organization. BTFC hired Studio28 to analyze and improve the user experience for membership signups on their website. In addition, there were several backend issues including the inability to update plugins without breaking key functionality.
Studio28 improved the membership signup experience and repaired the backend
- Reduced page loads from 5 to 4 (20%)
- Moved relevant calls to action (CTA’s) to be visible above the fold on each page load
- Reduced navigation actions required by the user to move through the funnel from 11 to 3 (73%)
- Reduced form actions required for completion from 20 to 15 (25%)
- Added the function to choose annual plan pricing at checkout
- Identified what was causing the site to break upon plugin updates and corrected.