When SAS for Women hired Studio28, they were seeking help with SEO and better performance in Google search results. After a detailed SEO audit, it became clear they needed a major upgrade to the site design and content structure to increase user engagement and better reflect their mission.
After two years with their first website, the two ladies wanted
- A redesigned website that better reflects their purpose and message while encouraging opt-ins.
- A design and site structure that encourages users to engage more deeply with the content.
- Better understanding of how to effectively manage their site and market their content.
- Consistent application of SEO best practices to help improve search results over time.
What we did
- Studio28 performed a detailed SEO content and technical audit and niche keyword research
- Organized site content around the keywords relevant to their potential clients
- Redesigned the visual look and feel of the site to encourage user engagement and opt-ins
- Customized Google Analytics to show the actionable data most relevant to their needs
- Significant increases in page views, average session duration and time spent on page
- Consistent first page positioning in Google search for key terms in local NYC results
- Increased opt-in rate for newsletter signups and consultation inquiries
- A more visually appealing and easy to navigate website geared to their target demographics
- The client is more at ease with their increased understanding of how to manage and leverage the value of their site